Thursday, February 16, 2023

Research Blog 1

     In class, I researched how to create a good blog as well as the purpose of creating these blogs. I learned these blogs are the preferred medium of documentation as it allows me to embed media along with the invitation of criticism. I can take this valued knowledge and incorporate it into the production of my blogs, for example, here is a picture of the notes that I used to keep the research that I learned today:



    I also realized that there are different types of blogs I need to make which relate to the process of the project, that being research, planning, production, revision, and reflection. All of these steps are used to show my development throughout the project thus I should also talk about my failures, struggles, successes, as well as the skills I learned during my failures and how what I learned applies to the creation of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Thank you for coming this far with me, I'd like to present my creative critical reflection. Podcast Presentation