Sunday, February 12, 2023

Portfolio project approach

     My initial plans for the portfolio project is many ideas, so far I have considered action, horror, drama, mystery, crime, or science fiction. My thought is that horror is the best approach. I'm thinking about a slasher set in the night in the woods with a mysterious villain. Although it isn't the most creative, it is an easy way to build suspense and mystery, mise-en-scene won't be too hard as well and tone will be easy to establish. It will also be very easy to display lighting and camera angle techniques as the film is set in the woods. 

    My approach to the project is to work with four group members. I will use the same members that I used for the music marketing project as I believe we work together well and everyone pulls their own weight, as well as, the fact that everyone has their own specialties. Another approach I will take is while I am doing filming and research during the 2nd half, I will also try to do my CCR so nothing will be left for the last minute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Thank you for coming this far with me, I'd like to present my creative critical reflection. Podcast Presentation