Monday, March 13, 2023

Prop Search

 Going to a store like Party City can be an exciting experience, especially when you have a project in mind and are looking for inspiration or specific items to complete it. Unfortunately, sometimes things don't go as planned and you end up leaving the store empty-handed, feeling disappointed or frustrated. This was the case for me recently when I visited Party City for a project but didn't find anything that fit my needs.

I had spent some time researching my project and had a clear idea of what I wanted to create, which involved using certain materials and decorations that I thought I could find at Party City. I drove to the nearest store and eagerly walked inside, scanning the aisles for the items on my list. However, after a few minutes of browsing, I realized that Party City didn't have what I was looking for.

I asked a salesperson for assistance and they tried to suggest some alternatives, but none of them were quite right. I checked other sections of the store, hoping to stumble upon something useful, but no luck. Eventually, I had to accept that Party City wasn't going to be the source of my project materials and I left the store feeling disappointed.

Of course, not finding what you're looking for at one store doesn't mean the end of the world. There are always other places to try, whether online or in person. Nonetheless, it can be frustrating to invest time and effort into a project, only to hit a roadblock when it comes to the supplies. Perhaps next time I'll do more research or widen my search to avoid another fruitless trip to Party City.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Thank you for coming this far with me, I'd like to present my creative critical reflection. Podcast Presentation