Monday, February 27, 2023

Group Meeting Reflection

     Today I met with other groups/ people who were doing their projects and seeing how mine compared and how we can offer each other ideas. The first person that presented shared their movie idea about a girl named Stella. We looked at her blogs and at that moment I realized how behind I was, she had several paragraphs each post and large amounts of media incorporation. She already finished her research and started her planning. It was not just her who was this ahead, everyone had large amounts of information and planning. Each post was several paragraphs and my work dwarfed in comparison. This is a wakeup call for me and my group members to work faster and harder than we've been working. This group post won't have as much work because there is not more to discuss but I have had some slight planning, I have thought of doing a slasher and having either me as the main character or making our main character gay to cover representation. I will give my ideas to my teammates and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Thank you for coming this far with me, I'd like to present my creative critical reflection. Podcast Presentation